The perfection of God is also one of His attributes. Only in God and in the things which come from God are things as they really ought to be. See James 1:17–18, Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows. He chose to give us birth through the word of truth that we might be a kind of first-fruits of all He created.
When we speak of the perfection of God, we mean that He is complete and without fault in every way. God is not just bigger than everyone and everything else; He is better than everyone or everything else. God is perfect in everything that He is, as well as in everything that He does.
Deuteronomy 4:35 teaches us that no other god is like the true God. He is unique. He has no limit and has unlimited love towards mankind, you are one of them. God, who knows everything is omniscient. God, who is everywhere is omnipresent, God, who is almighty, is omnipotent. God, who has always existed and always will exist, is eternal, is perfect.
Look up the following Bible references for your help in the year 2019.
1. 1st John 1:5, This is the message we have heard from Him and declare to you: God is light ; in Him there is no darkness at all.
2. 1st John 4:8, Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.
3. Deuteronomy 32: 4, He is the Rock, His works are perfect, and all His ways are just. A faithful God who does no wrong, upright and just is He.
4. Psalm 11:7, For the Lord is righteous, He loves justice; upright men will see His face.
5. Psalm 99: 9, Exalt the Lord our God and worship at His holy mountain, for the Lord our God is holy.
6. Psalm 118: 29, Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good; His love endures forever.
7. Exodus 6: 3a, I appeared to Abraham, to Isaac and to Jacob as God Almighty.
8. Romans 10:13, For, everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.
9. Romans 5:8, But God demonstrates His own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
10. Psalm 145: 9, The Lord is good to all; He has compassion on all He has made.
11. Nahum 1: 7, The Lord is good, a refuge in times of trouble. He cares for those who trust in Him.
12. Hebrews 11: 1–2, Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. This is what the ancients were commended for.
May you be assisted by the Almighty and All Powerful in all your undertakings this year.